Position Description: Content & Community Manager
- Collaboration Management – Civic initiatives that bring people together across difference often include convening but no consistent way to facilitate engagement between meetings. We help manage task forces and steering committees with both in-person facilitation and online engagement.
- Capacity-Building and Social Learning – Like the incubator for which it was named, Cultivate also serves as a platform for learning. We build custom curriculum’s and facilitate learning through in-person workshops that bridge to online exploration of topics and themes.
- Communities of Practice – We believe the most important sources of information are the people who populate our communities. We build large stakeholder groups and work to create human-centered experiences that activate interpersonal engagement and foster trust. We think this is an essential ingredient to sparking community-level change.
Skills & Experiences
- An early-to-mid career professional with very strong written and communication skills
- A project manager capable of managing multiple streams of work across diverse projects
- A creative professional gifted at human-centered communication
- A self-starter who can facilitate all aspects of collaboration management (e.g. drafting a meeting agenda, facilitating a small group discussion via Zoom, writing up the main ideas as notes, and sharing them back out for feedback)
- A dreamer who believes we can advance social good through shared commitment to working together, aligning resources and keeping our care for people front and center
Base salary range is $65,000-$70,000. In addition to a competitive base salary and retirement benefits, Next Stage offers performance-based bonuses based on company profitability.
Next Stage is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity in its work and staff. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal law. Next Stage encourages candidates of all groups and communities to apply for this position.
Beginning August 1, send all inquiries, nominations and applications via email to Next Stage (email@example.com). Applications must include a custom/compelling cover letter and CV to be considered for the role. Please also indicate where you learned of the opportunity. Please note that only those candidates invited for screening will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.